If you’re hands aren’t full with laundry or work files or grocery lists tomorrow at 1PM EST, please consider joining me and 8 other mom bloggers for an online chat about the “State of the Mom Blogosphere,” hosted by The Motherhood. Here’s a description of the chat:
Nine celebrity mom bloggers will lead a Talk on trends in the Mom Blogosphere and you don’t want to miss it!! Some conversation starters:
– Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare – enhancing or taking away from blogging?
– The explosion of mom blogs, from niche blogs (cooking, design, DIY, health, reviews and giveaways, etc.) to hyper-local, causes to support and more – thoughts on the growth, advice for newbies and old timers alike, and the niches that are grabbing your attention.
– Creativity and mom blogs – ways we’re using our blogs to get creative with words, photos, video, shared projects, etc.
– Mom bloggers and brands – here to stay and moving fast. Reactions? Do’s and Don’ts. Advice for bloggers and brands?
– Mom blogging: predictions for 2011
The TALK FORMAT: The Talk will begin right at 1:00 pm EST and will go an hour. Log into The Motherhood and go to the Talk. The Talk is all text (plus photos or YouTube clips if you’d like to layer those in). Post in the box at the top of the page or comment on anything that’s posted already. Refresh the page to see the latest conversation.
TWITTER: The hashtag is #TheMotherhood
Would love for you to weigh-in on any or all of these topics. It’s going to be an enlightening hour!