I get blogging and social media. I get PR and advertising too.
I strongly believe that each can benefit from the other if the relationship is genuine and professional. Most importantly? I have a community that respects what I say.
I’ve had great success working with brands such as ConAgra Foods, American Heart Association, Buick, Popsicle, Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson’s, TGIFriday’s, The GAP, Dell, and many more. If your campaign fits with my lifestyle, I’m game to participate! And I will only write honest reviews and will always disclose my relationship with you to my readers.
Specific areas of interest:
Food, Cooking & Entertaining
Fashion & Beauty
Books & Music
Spokesblogger/Brand Ambassador Campaigns
Event Hosting & Coordination
Focus Group/Copy Testing
Sound good? Drop me a line and let’s talk about your brand!
I’m an experienced speaker on a variety of subjects relating to social media, branding, entrepreneurship, and work-life balance. I’m also available for TV and radio appearances.
- Panelist for the Fem 2.0 radio series (February 2010)
- Panelist at the Altitude Design Summit (January 2010)
- Panelist at Bloggy Bootcamp – Baltimore (March 2010)
- Panelist at BlogHer ’10 (August 2010)
- Panelist at Essence Women’s Conference (November 2010)
- Panelist at Lavish! Unconference for the Lifestyle Social Networker (December 2010)
- Presenter at Mom 2.0 Summit (March 2011)
- Panelist at BlogHer Food ’11 (April 2011)
- Advisor for Media Bistro Social Media Marketing Bootcamp (Summer 2011)
- Guest on NPR’s All Things Considered (August 2011)
- Panelist at AMP Summit (September 2011)
- 12×7 Keynote Presenter at Mom 2.0 Summit (May 2012)
- Panelist at Proctor & Gamble Marketing Summit (June 2012)
- Presenter at Power Up Weekend (October 2012)
- Presenter at Altitude Summit (January 2013)
- Presenter at SXSW Interactive (March 2013)
- Keynote Presenter at Stiletto Women in Business Awards (March 2013)
- Twitter Party Panelist for The Loop 21 (April 2013)
- Presenter at Type A Parent – Advanced (April 2013)
- Presenter at The Takeaway (April 2013)
- Presenter at Mom 2.0 Summit (May 2013)
- Successful Blogging Strategies
- When the Lines Become Blurred: How to Separate Your Personal Life from Your Work Life Online
- Strategies for Brand Building
- Secrets of a Self-Styled SuperMom
- From Passion to Practice: Taking Your Idea to Market
- Blogger Best Practices for Working with Brands
- Working Motherhood: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Aligning Your Passions Into One Cohesive Brand
Let me add smarts and style to your next event!